Monday, January 5, 2009

Three Successful Nights!

I have to brag about my son...It's now been three nights (tonight is number 4) that he's gone to bed in his big boy underwear and not had any accidents.  I hesitate to go on about this, as I am paranoid that I will jinx the whole thing.  Tonight, he is wearing his new Mickey Mouse/ Donald Duck PJ's that he got as a big reward for being such a big boy. When did my little boy grow up and become a little man?????  It seems like just yesterday that he was a baby!

As an update, I have been asking Jack if he wants a brother or sister.  Each time his reply is, "Just a baby, Mommy!".  Maybe it's a good lesson for all of us that we shouldn't be so obsessed with gender, but rather health and well-being.

1 comment:

Matt and Bethany said...

Yay Jack! What a BIG BOY! You will make a great big brother!