Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our First Posting


Our first posting...I can hardly believe that I have crossed over to "the other side" of blogging.  I have always known that people do this, just not people I know.  Then came Bethany.  Now I'm feeling the pressure to keep up with her...

Anyways, this was a busy weekend for us.  Jack's second birthday was Sunday.  Saturday was his big birthday party--John Deere theme (of course).  Since Sunday was his actual birthday, Ben and I tried to make it extra special with chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and swimming in the lake (complete with a trip to the island).  Jack ended his day with a stroller ride (which was very popular with him).  More pics of the party to follow.

1 comment:

Matt and Bethany said...

Finally!! I wondered how long it would take for you to create a blog. Very cute and can't wait for more.
P.S. Happy 2nd B-day Jack!