Friday, September 19, 2008

Las Vegas 2008




Just got back from Vegas...great time.  Ben and I went with 2 other couples (Bethany and Matt--we stayed at their timeshare & Scott and Audrey).  It was nice to spend some time with them, as we don't get to see them very often.

First time I did the karaoke thing--disaster for me.  It's a little bit more intimidating getting up in front of people, as opposed to doing it in the car for an audience of one--Jack.  First time playing blackjack.  Won 10 bucks, with a lot of help  (still have no clue how to do it by myself--much practice needed to be able to sit at a table by myself).

So, we had a super time, ate really good dinners, and talked about Sarah Palin way too much!  Going on vacation is nice, but it's always rewarding to come home and snuggle with your kids!

Note:  Pictures- top:  Bellagio Fountains from Olives Restauraunt
middle:  All of us at Olives
bottom:  The girls singing at Harrahs

No comments: